With honey crafted right here in the hills of West Virginia and finely ground oatmeal pieces added to our Oatmeal Milk & Honey fragrance, this bar of soap is our best seller and will soon become your favorite as well.
The key players in each bar of Wild Mountain soap are a blend natural ingredients designed to sooth, protect and moisturize your skin.
- Coconut oil - Makes the bar harder and last longer.
- Palm oil - Creamy lather and one of the best oils to make soap.
- Olive oil - isn’t just for dining; skin loves it therapeutic properties and moisturizing goodness.
- Shea butter is the icing on the moisturizing cake. It softens, heals and sends dry skin packing.
- Castor Oil - Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles.
- Lye makes the magic happen. It turns all the oils into soap. Soap can not be made without it. We add 5% more oil to our mixture than what is necessary to make sure there is no lye left at the end of the soap making process.
- Fragrance - although we make soap wihout scent, we also use both essential oils and high quality fragrance oils in our soaps. With dozensof scents from which to choose, we’re pretty sure you’ll find more than one favorite.
- Last ingredient is Time. It takes time for the soap to cure. 97% of the process is done in three days. That last 3% takes between 4 and 6 weeks to happen and makes all the difference in making the bar of soap last longer and feel better on the skin.
Found this great soap at Pipestem State park, love love love it! Found your website and promptly ordered. Makes my skin soft and squeaky clean, will be ordering more products soon!
Came across this soap while visiting Blackwater falls State Park. It works on someone who doesn't pamper their skin. I loved using this "Oatmeal.Milk.&Honey bath/shower bar!!
Found this soap at North Bend State Park. Absolutely LOVE it. Feels great on the skin, just the slightest hint of fragrance. Great product.
This is the best face soap ever. Was having a terrible breakout when I came across this soap at a state park. My face started clearing up within just a couple of days. I've not had any breakouts or problems since that time. That was about two years ago. Take the big bar and cut into smaller bars. It is well worth the money. I don't use anything else on my face now. Thanks for making this. Also, the oils in the soap does not make your skin oilier, your skin adjusts. It just makes it soft and clean feeling.