Charcoal has numerous health benefits associated with it, so it only makes since to add it to our all-natural handmade soap. Using Coconut Charcoal, our goal is to get you looking and feeling your best while ridding you or harmful toxins.
Using activated charcoal on the skin will act like a magnet to attract and absorb dirt and oil out of the pours, then when the lathered soap is washed off, the dirt and oil will be washed away with it.
Regular use of activated charcoal can remove unwanted toxins from your body, leaving you feeling renewed and more vibrant, often in minutes!
Studies show activated charcoal prevents many cellular processes associated with aging and slows the rate at which the brain becomes increasingly sensitive to toxins as you age, which makes for better cognitive functioning.
The key players in each bar of Wild Mountain soap are a blend natural ingredients designed to sooth, protect and moisturize your skin.
- Coconut oil - Makes the bar harder and last longer.
- Palm oil - Creamy lather and one of the best oils to make soap.
- Olive oil - isn’t just for dining; skin loves it therapeutic properties and moisturizing goodness.
- Shea butter is the icing on the moisturizing cake. It softens, heals and sends dry skin packing.
- Castor Oil - Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles.
- Lye makes the magic happen. It turns all the oils into soap. Soap can not be made without it. We add 5% more oil to our mixture than what is necessary to make sure there is no lye left at the end of the soap making process.
- Fragrance - although we make soap wihout scent, we also use both essential oils and high quality fragrance oils in our soaps. With dozensof scents from which to choose, we’re pretty sure you’ll find more than one favorite.
- Last ingredient is Time. It takes time for the soap to cure. 97% of the process is done in three days. That last 3% takes between 4 and 6 weeks to happen and makes all the difference in making the bar of soap last longer and feel better on the skin.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.